This small evergreen shrub grows slowly to about 2-1/2 feet tall by 3 feet wide.
Add top soil or organic peat humus to the hole when you plant. Additionally you can combine with composted cow manure to enrich the soil.
Hawthornes can take sun to part shade. Water regularly with time for the plant to dry out between waterings.
Habit of Growth
It’s cold hardy, salt-tolerant, and moderately drought-tolerant once established.
Landscape uses for Indian hawthorne
- foundation planting
- surrounding palms or trees
- along a deck, patio, porch
- lining a fence or carport
- bordering walks and drives
- as a low hedge or fronting medium-height hedges
- under low windows
- around a birdbath or feeder
- accent for a small mixed bed
Get your Indian Hawthorne today.
We can delivery or prepare for you to pickup.